CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weekend Update.

So we have been so busy lately that I am glad that we got rained out tonight.  Mitch was supposed to race at Elma tonight but due to the rain, no can do. 


Over the last few weeks we have been trying to finish our yard by putting in curbing and some new bushes and trees.  Eventually I'm going to try to plant some flowers, and hopefully I won't kill them, but I have never had a green thumb.    So we have been working after work when the weather is nice and we are getting a little tired of it, but it will be worth it when it's all done.  I will try to post some pictures for you all to see. 

Tomorrow is Mothers Day! I want to wish all the mothers in my family a great and relaxing day!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: